The Landmarks of the Frustrated Pilot Universe:Amazon
-- Antarctic Press Forums
-- Comic Genesis
-- Dream Pod 9 Forums
-- Maritza Campos.com
-- NightStar Zoo
-- The Penny & Aggie/Fans! Tea Room
-- Talk About Comics.com
-- Windows Live
-- YukuA Sister Of The Blogger--Lynnora Dot Com
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site( Meme Directory Part ICollapse )( Regular Haunts (So I Can Access Them With A Laptop Or Alternative Methods)Collapse )DREAD & TERROR Central Hub
Рекламировать для порнографических вебсайтов не позволен здесь. Любые которые показывают вверх будут уничтожены.
Spammer comments will not be allowed on my Journal. Such comments will be removed on first offense. Repeat offenders or sockpuppet comments (or spam comments involving pornography, politics or drugs) will be Banned and reported to LJ authorities.
With my last of my cash in pocket I bought two starter packs for the old Wizkids "clicky" Crimson Skies game yesterday. If you've been following my blog, you'd know that I'd been converting the clicky airplane miniatures for use in other games in recent months. I bought the starters in the mistaken idea that a couple miniatures were included, but they aren't at all.
No wonder this never actually caught on. It was expensive at launch, and for a collectable game, needlessly complex and lacking in avenues for creativity.
|Right & Might In Accord? FreeWill Weighs In
|astrology, ethics, fate, greed, horoscope, law, money, more more more, the future, work, zodiac|
Sagittarius Horoscope for week of December 5, 2013
The standard dictionary says that "righteous" is a word that means virtuous and highly moral. The slang dictionary says that "righteous" describes someone or something that's absolutely genuine and wonderful. Urbandictionary.com suggests that "righteous" refers to the ultimate version of any type of experience, especially "sins of pleasure" like lust and greed. According to my analysis, the coming week will be jampacked with righteousness for you. Which of the three definitions will predominate? It's possible you will embody and attract all three types.
I've entered probably twenty Sweepstakes drawings so far this week, as a reaction to me giving up Publishers Clearinghouse till August. Will it be greed or justice if I win something?
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 18:58: Enter to win a @GetOlympus OM-D E-M1! http://t.co/XXAKEZNJ1P #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:01: Car Toys 25 Days of Christmas! http://t.co/MoHRDh9rcQ #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:03: Like, Share & Win a Dual Core Android 4.2 SKYPAD 7s & 10s! http://t.co/72kB666mdZ #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:05: Win One of Three Night Vision Devices in Time for Christmas! http://t.co/WiJ4kTS5qY #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:07: Outer Style Holiday Giveaway http://t.co/1uQ3JwAfIQ #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:10: Enter to WIN Circulon Cookware for you and a friend in the #GetItGiftIt Giveaway: http://t.co/cRgJQ1X6vE #KaCHING
- Tue, 19:15: DTS Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes http://t.co/jM2xXEaLKb #KaCHING
- Tue, 20:22: Check out today's prize in the Ready, Set, Shop Sweepstakes presented by @Ford: http://t.co/cvj0e6nNFd http://t.co/bYa59e5SNM #KaCHING
- Tue, 20:38: I entered the @DragonBlogger December $500 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway for a chance, only takes seconds to enter! http://t.co/limxNrgbGp
- Tue, 20:42: Photo Dough is giving away an Samsun NX300 Mirrorless camera. Click for details. http://t.co/QWCnNEfcmR #KaCHING
I hate when the firmware for my DSL modem overwrites the homepage information on my browser to give me an error message. When that happens, I have to purge the cookies and caches and restart, and then re-log into all my sites, which means remembering my passwords.
And when I get an error message from the modem, it usually doesn't mean anything because the problem it's warning me about has already been solved automatically. Sheesh.
In the forty seasons that I've been a fan of auto racing, there have only been twelve American drivers in Formula One.
A couple weeks ago, on my way to the scale model club meeting in Knoxville, I stopped at a BP station for a fill-up and noticed that there was a crew at work painting the pump barriers and the streetlight posts. They were cutting down the plastic temporary signs these places always have ("Play The Lottery Here" or "Special On Pepsi") and throwing them in the dumpster in the back corner of the property.
I'd seriously thought to go retrieve the signage, as the plastic material is good for scratchbuilding scale models. But I had a meeting to go to, and the night was cold, and even on my way back to the house I mulled it over more and came to the same conclusions. It would probably be easier for me just to look up a signmaker and either ask for surplus pieces or buy the raw material through that channel.
I went past the place today. It's no longer a BP. I couldn't take their plastic then; now they can't take MY plastic.
Plastic isn't the future anymore. It's the now.
I'm making a batch of Monkey Bread for the first time in more than a year and a half.
Oddly enough, this seems to be important...although I cannot guess why.