* The Public Radio station is playing the Lord of the Rings Symphony as I'm writing this.
* Dad just installed the window air conditioner unit, and it works.
* I frosted the cupcakes for Dad's Bible study group tomorrow.
* When I looked up my own name on a search through my data base for a graphic I've already shared here, I found a reference in a Battletech e-book. I'm a Steiner. I don't know how I feel about that.
* We await word from our mechanic on the status of Dad's pickup truck. A stud in one of the wheel mounts failed, and the other studs for that wheel mount were in bad shape, so he's replacing the lot.
* I'm dabbling with Bitstrips on Facebook...but it doesn't seem to be habit-forming, yet.